Friday, September 3, 2010

About What bus services travel from around the Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania area to Jacksonville, North Carolina

What bus services travel from around the Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania area to Jacksonville, North Carolina?
My brother is in the Marine Corps currently training at the school of infantry somewhere in North Carolina. He texted my phone tonight asking me to get bus tickets for his fiancee and myself to go visit him this next weekend because he has liberties. I am having a heck of a time finding services though...
Other - United States - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
There is a Trailways/Greyhound bus station in Jacksonville, NC...I am about 20 miles S. of Jacksonville, and go there all the time... If you can get your brother's military discount, you can get there and back for about $195-$198 each... http://www.greyhound.com/scripts/en/TicketCenter/Step4.asp Sure you don't want to just fly there at that rate?...
2 :
greyhound about $150
Read more other entries :