Wednesday, February 3, 2010

About how long does it take to travel from Jacksonville Fl to Naples Fl

How long does it take to travel from Jacksonville Fl to Naples Fl?
I'm writing something that has to do with this? Can anyone tell me how long? Hours? Days?
Other - Destinations - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You should go to Map Quest on the internet and put in the exact points of departure and arrival, and it will tell you the distance as well as the longest and shortest possible travel times :)
2 :
This depends in part on how you're traveling - I'm assuming by car or the like as opposed to walking or biking. Most route sites (mapquest, etc.) will probably direct you down I-95 and across I-4 to I-75, however that takes you thru Orlando where traffic delays are almost a given. My preferred route is US 301 down to Ocala and then pick up I-75...travel time will probably be somewhere around 6 hours.
Read more other entries :