Thursday, May 3, 2012

About i have a 15lbs miniature schnauzer. What's the best carrier for air travel

i have a 15lbs miniature schnauzer. What's the best carrier for air travel?
I am flying from houston to jacksonville and want to take my schnauzer. She weights 15 lbs. The most comfortable carrier for her i think is a large sherpa. Has anyone traveled with a 15lbs dog? What carrier did you use? Was it comfortable, did it fit? I am traveling continental air.
Air Travel - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
my dear little mutt was about that size when I flew her from DFW to San Francisco. Not sure what size a "large Sherpa" is, but we used a Doskocil (now called Petmate), I think a medium size. Dog has to be able to stand up and turn around; not good to have it too much bigger than dog itself. Put her blanket and "lovey" in so she will be comfortable, may be better if you skip feeding her morning of the flight. Am sure you know you need to let CO know you will be bringing her!
Read more other entries :  
About What is the best "rent-a-car" option if i wa...